Winter Break Lists

Now that my fall semester is officially over and it is winter break, I will be spending my time holed up in my room catching up on all the reading and watching that I wasn't able to do during the semester. Here's a list of some of the things that I will be getting into!


1. This summer I started reading Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin and I absolutely love it! I haven't had the time to enjoy it as much as I should, so I'll be finishing that up over my break.
2. Ever since I read Anthem by Ayn Rand in high school I've wanted to read more of her works. This summer I bought The Fountainhead and I'm so excited to finally be able to dig into that.
3. Kate Mosse is one of my favorite authors and she came out with a new book, Citadel, relatively recently. I'll finally be able to enjoy that!
4. When I was home for Thanksgiving I bought Virgin by Radhika Sanghani. This book looks funny and very relevant for people in their 20's. I'm excited to see if it's as good as I anticipate it to be!


1. I watched the trailer for Before I Go To Sleep a while ago, but I haven't had the time to go see it. Hopefully it's still in theaters by the time I get home!
2. Grand Budapest Hotel! Words can't express how upset I am that I still haven't seen this film.
3. I think I'm going to drag my whole family to see Into the Woods while I am home. What can I say? It has Johhny Depp.
4. I've heard lots of good things about Interstellar and I really want to go check it out for myself


1. I absolutely love Downton Abbey! I haven't been able to watch Season 5 yet, so I will have to speed through that before the new Christmas special comes out
2. I've heard too many amazing things about Orange is the New Black not to watch it. 
3. I watched the first episode of American Horror Story a while ago and it was pretty interesting. I don't usually like horror things but I'm going to give this a try. It could be a terrible idea or it could be great, we'll just have to see
4. I haven't had time to watch the latest season of Game of Thrones yet, so I'll be spending a bunch of time getting caught up on this show.

I'm going to pretend I have enough time to do all these things while I'm home. Between spending time with family and friends and looking for a job it might not happen, but you never know! What are you guys looking forward to doing over winter break?

P.S. the tea of the day is limeade twist...again ^_^


Comments