Favorite Online Exercise

Happy Friday! 

I love exercising but I am not the biggest fan of going to a gym. I mostly complete my workouts at home because I enjoy being able to just wake up and exercise in a comfortable space. Below are some of my favorite online resources for working out at home!

Sarah Beth Yoga Mat

Sarah Beth Yoga. This is my absolute favorite YouTube yoga. Sarah Beth releases great 20-30 minute free yoga flows ranging from restorative to power yoga. All of her videos are color coded so it's easy to find the type of video wanted on a particular day. I find myself coming back again and again to her flows no matter what type of yoga I am looking for.

Cat Meffan. Another great YouTube yoga channel, Cat Meffan has wonderful flows for when I am looking to mix it up with some creative moves. Her flows always push me to think outside the box. I can get stuck in a rut doing the same yoga flows and Cat's flows always get me out of my comfort zone trying new poses and funky transitions.

About Adriene

Yoga with Adriene. Another extremely popular YouTube yoga channel is YWA. Adriene has a massive following and it's easy to tell why. Focused on feeling good her flows are simple and perfect for a more mellow practice. She also has a lot of great flows for specific moods; yoga for grief, holiday themed flows, etc. My favorite part is that her way of directing a class is intuitive and easy to follow. 

Yoga with Kassandra. Kassandra is a YouTube yoga channel that I've discovered more recently. Similar to Cat Meffan her flows are creative and push me to try out different poses than I'm used to. She also has a large number of slower flows which are great for mornings when I'm a bit more tired. 

Nike Training Club App. Home Workouts & More. Nike SA

Nike Training Club. I started using this app years ago and I absolutely love it. This is where I find all of my strength building circuit workouts. The workouts are always tough and leave me feeling like I really pushed myself. This app is perfect for a higher intensity workouts. They have a ton of free content and most of their workouts have minimal equipment. I've found that most of what I need is dumbbells. Sometimes they incorporate things like medicine balls but the exercises are easy to modify if you don't have specific equipment. 

How do you like to exercise?

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time! 

Comments