Procrastination Station

 
 
 
You know those days when you just don't want to do anything at all? Well, coming back from Spring Break every day has been one of those days. Not to mention the week before break where I was so fed up with school that I just didn't care anymore. It has been so hard to get back into the swing of things where school is concerned. I spent all of break doing nothing productive and everything unproductive. That means 3 or more movies a day, out to dinner almost every night and probably 11 hours of sleep each night. What a slap in the face it was to come back to school and get only 6 or 7 hours of sleep.
 
 
Needless to say I am most definitely stuck at Procrastination Station. As I think about all the work I should be doing I just push it to the side and do things like take pictures for a new blog post or lay in bed doing absolutely nothing.
 
 




But with only 5 weeks of school left it's time to get my booty in gear. So here's to being productive and getting shit done! Here's to powering through the last month of Sophomore year and ending on a good note. Most of all, here's to delicious Guava Papaya Passion white tea mixed with Silver Vin Zhen Pearls, the tea of the night!

Comments

Post a Comment