Ian Comes to Visit

This post is a few days late, but with all my school work and preparing for study abroad this is the first chance I have had to write it! This past weekend the coolest guy in the world, my brother Ian, came to visit me. We had a really fun weekend of not really doing much of anything but catching up and hanging out. On Friday night he got to my school around 8 pm and we just went and got some dinner at the burger place on campus. We spent the night watching movies and just talking. On Saturday, after a late start we went to IHOP for some very late breakfast. When I say late, I mean it, we probably got to the restaurant around 1 pm! 

Drinking his pot of coffee, I think it was enough caffeine for a week!


Yum, look at that delicious food! The only thing that was missing  was some hot tea! After an attempt at doing some homework and being productive (not very easy when you watch A Knight's Tale at the same time) we decided to go see Olympus Has Fallen. But like always, the directional Gods were not with me. Google Maps dropped us off in the middle of some random neighborhood and told us we were at out theater! So much for the movie, we just went back to campus and got The Bourne Legacy from Redbox. Later that night, after some more delicious campus food, I brought my brother and friend Akari to Chill Out! a fro-yo bar a few minutes off campus. 

My creation with mochi and fruit bubbles-little bead of fruit juice that pop when you chew them

Akari and I

My bro and I

As always it was delicious, and fun to see what creations everyone made! After brunch on campus Sunday morning, Ian left to make the 5 hour trek back to his own school. It was a super fun weekend of just catching up since I hadn't seen Ian since Christmas! Hopefully we will have a few more chances to hang out like this before I go spend the year in Japan! 

P.S. the tea of the post is Black Cherry Berry (^^)


Comments