Odaiba Island

Rainbow Bridge



View from Fuji TV observation deck

In Fuji TV building

View from Odaiba Ferris Wheel

Ferris Wheel all lit up

This past weekend I went with my friend Leo to explore Odaiba Island. Odaiba is a man-made island in Tokyo Bay. It's known for being a very futuristic looking place. It did look really cool, but was a little sad because the whole place was basically just concrete. We had a fun day of walking around, eating, talking, and just hanging out. We went in a few of the malls, walked down by the ocean, and took a ride on the Ferris Wheel. It was pretty tall, and I got a little scared, but before I knew it we were back down on solid ground. It went faster than I was expecting, and I wanted to go back up again just to see the amazing view that we got of Tokyo! If you are ever in Tokyo, Odaiba is a great place to go for shopping, or just for hanging out with friends. This turned out to be a very short post, hopefully I will have a longer more exciting one for you guys soon!

P.S. the tea of the day is Lemon Tea -_^



Comments