Spring Break Adventures

So yesterday was my first official day of spring break. I haven't had class for a while, but yesterday was the day I turned in my last papers and finally tasted the freedom that is a break from school. On my way home from turning everything in, I decided that I should do something fun. I had the whole day in front of me and no plans. I debated whether or not to call a friend, but then I realized something. I had my iPod, my camera, and my train card. What more did I need to have a wonderful little adventure all on my own? I got off at Meguro Station and just wandered around the area for a while. Here are some snaps I took while wandering around. 

Yes, it is January. Yes, flowers are still in full bloom.


Random little park area


This was the cutest little antique store that I just stumbled upon

I mean really, what an adorable coffee shop!






It was so calming and freeing to just put away my phone, put in my music, and simply walk. This spring break feels like my legs burning from climbing that giant hill and the cool wind blowing through my hair, it smells like flowers still blooming in January, and it looks like small details in random places that I discover on my own. If the rest of my spring break is as good as this day was, I will be one happy camper!

P.S. The tea of the day is chamomile & orange ^_^

P.P.S. The vlog my friend made has inspired me to branch out and try my hand at vlogging. What would you guys like to see when I try it?

Comments