Fall Break Trip











A few weekends ago we had Fall Break. This shouldn't even be counted a real break since we only get one extra day off from class, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. Since I live out of state I usually just stay at school while all my friends go home for these breaks. However, this year I actually went somewhere! I went with one of my roommates and best friends, Amy, to her family's farm in Mt. Carroll. 

We spent the weekend hanging out with her family, exploring the adorable antique stores in town and riding around the property looking at the beautiful fall colors! Even though it was only a few days, it was really nice to get off campus. Since coming back from Japan my travel bug has been itching like crazy! I don't have a car so it is difficult for me to get away when I want to. Fall Break definitely helped with that!

I had a super fun time at the farm, but I realized once again that I am definitely not a country girl! As if I needed reminding ^_^

P.S. the tea of the day is ginger tea ^_^

Comments