Things That Made Me Smile


Just a quick post this week! My final exams start Tuesday and I've been busy all week and weekend preparing. I will be so happy when I can say that this semester is behind me...just 5 more days! Since this week was so long and difficult I thought I would make a post of the things that made me smile ^_^

1. Twinkle lights: I have some twinkle lights in my room year round, but we just decorated the apartment for Christmas and now we have so many more and I LOVE IT!

2. Chai tea: OK, I have a confession to make. I had chai tea for the first time about 1 week ago. I'd always been scared by chai tea since it has such a strong flavor. I'm so comfortable with my herbal teas and I was always scared to try something that seemed like the coffee of tea. I decided to give it a try the other week now and I can happily say that I am now obsessed. 

3. Letters: If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you might have seen that this week I received a letter from my friend in the UK. One of my absolute favorite things is receiving a letter in the post and it was so great hearing from her I had a huge smile on my face the rest of the afternoon

4. Mugs with snowman faces: I got a snowman mug this weekend from a friend and it's the best thing ever. I can't stop drinking out of him! I might have to give him a name...

I hope that you had an equally happy, smiley week! What made you smile this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is ginger tea ^_^

Comments