Things That Made Me Smile #2

My last few blog posts have been rather serious and slightly upsetting for me to write. So I thought I would make a post about some happy things that I've been enjoying lately!

1. Friends. Lately my friends have been simply the best! Even though I haven't been in the best mood and have been subjecting them to long chats and cries about my life they don't complain at all about it. They have been there for me through all the mess that I've gone through recently and I absolutely adore them for it! So to all those people, thank you so much my dears ^_^

2. Kitties. Do I really need to say anything else? One of my friends has 2 cats at his house so whenever we hang out I spend a majority of my time just cuddling with them. The one pictured about is named Chester ^^


3. Unexpected snowfalls. We got some more snow yesterday which, if I actually watched the news, probably wouldn't have been that unexpected. However, I don't watch the news so it was a surprise to me and I absolutely loved watching the snow fall outside my window ^_^


4. Last, but certainly not least, is Saturday nights at home. Now that I'm 21 I can go down to the bars in town and there are weekends when that is exactly what my friends and I do. However, this weekend on Saturday my roommate and I bought some ice cream and binge watched Law and Order SVU. Sometimes you just need a chill night at home, don't you agree?


What are some things that have made you smile recently?

P.S. the tea of the day is Oprah Chai ^_^

Comments