Things That Made Me Smile #3

There have been lots of things in the past few weeks since I did the last post like this that have made me smile. Here are just a few highlights!

Valentine's Day. I've never had a date on Valentine's Day but I've always liked the holiday. Mostly because of the chocolate; because let's be honest, that's why everyone likes the holiday. I also like it just because everyone is generally happy and feeling all lovey which makes me really happy. We decked out our apartment in decorations and had some friends over for a party the day before and it was so much fun!




New books. I found a Barnes & Noble gift card from Christmas in my wallet so of course I had to go pick up some books. I opted for some educational books in topics that I'm quite interested in. I just started Eating Animals and I'm already loving it!

Fancy luncheons. I went to a lunch for a scholarship that I received this past Wednesday and it was so nice. I forgot how much I like going out and getting nice food served to me that is presented well. Also, I like free food, so that was a bonus!

Brunch. Brunch needs to become a weekly Sunday thing. I enjoy it way too much to only do it every once in a while. My new life plan is to have some sort of brunch each Sunday. Who wants to join me?

What things have made you smile recently?

P.S. the tea of the day is Oprah chai ^_^

Comments


  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment