Friday Firsts: The Coffeehouse and Deli


Happy Friday! Yesterday my friend Amy and I went to a new coffee shop called The Coffeehouse and Deli. Since we only have a few weeks left until graduation, I wanted to go to a new coffee shop for my first Friday Firsts post. I thought it would be a good way to hang out with one of my friends while still being able to finish all of our studying.



The Coffeehouse and Deli has all types of coffee and, typical of a place that serves mainly coffee, has limited tea drinks. However, they do serve chai tea which is my obsession right now, so I was happy ^_^ They also serve assorted pastry items and have a full deli menu of all vegetarian/vegan items. I would definitely like to try some of their deli items sometime. They all looked so delicious!


The restaurant itself has tons of space for seating. They have an assortment of different size tables and different style chairs. I loved this since so many coffee shops have limited seating and it is hard to spread out if you have studying to do. The eclectic mix of furniture lends to a fun atmosphere which was very conducive to studying. It would also be great for eating dinner or just catching up with friends over a coffee/tea. They also have a bunch of artwork on the walls. I would love to walk around more if I go back and take a look at all the artwork!



I tried a chai tea latte and a strawberry cream cheese strudel and thought they were both delicious! My friend had a cafe mocha and was less satisfied but still thought it was good. Plus, they came in these awesome mugs! 



Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely go again. The all vegetarian/vegan menu is enough of a draw to get me to go back soon! 


Check out the Coffeehouse and Deli here!

P.S. the tea of the day was vanilla chai ^_^

Comments