Things That Made Me Smile #4

Life has been absolutely lovely lately, so I thought I would share a few of the things that have put a smile on my face recently ^_^

1. Warm weather. Spring is here and it actually feels like it in Illinois! I've ditched my winter wear for light sweaters and brighter colors. Going outside everyday is now fun instead of a pain! 

2. Mail. I simply adore getting letters in the mail! This letter is from one of my friends in Japan, Erika. Getting letters is one of my favorite things in the world, so if you want to start writing letters just let me know! 

3. Freshening up my look. Last weekend I went and got my hair trimmed and bought a few new pieces of clothing at the mall. It wasn't a huge shopping spree but it was still fun! It's amazing how much only a few items can reinvigorate your wardrobe. 

4. Morning tea. I'm usually more of an evening tea drinker since I am too lazy to make it in the morning. Lately though, I've been making a mug each morning and it's wonderful! Now I wake up looking forward to the fact that I'll have a cup of tea in a few minutes. 

What has made you guys smile recently?

P.S. the tea of the day is green tea ^_^

Comments