Women Who Inspire Me

The other day my friend Katie suggested that I write a blog about the people who inspire me. As I brainstormed I realized that the most inspirational people in my life are all women. I planned on writing this post today before I realized that it is International Women's Day, so I ended up planning this perfectly without even knowing it!

1. Audrey Hepburn
I loved Audrey Hepburn the moment I saw my first film with her in it. As I've learned more about her I only became more impressed and inspired. She always looked classy and well put together. In addition, she was a huge advocate for human rights after she finished her acting career. What's not to love?

2. The Bronte Sisters
My favorite novel in the whole world is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I kept reading her works and eventually branched out into reading the other sisters' works as well. I've absolutely adored everything they wrote. Plus, they first submitted their work under male pseudonyms since the books they were writing weren't seen as proper for a woman to write at the time. Isn't that just too cool?!

3. Emma Watson
I, along with everyone else in the world, have a huge crush on Emma Watson. Like Audrey Hepburn she always looks classy. Additionally, she continued on to university after finishing the Harry Potter movies even though she had enough money to not need to go to school. Finally, she has became the UN ambassador for the He For She campaign. Seriously though, could she be more awesome?

4. Essena O'Neill
Essena O'Neill is an Australian blogger/Instagrammer/YouTuber. She mainly posts about her veganism but she has other unrelated posts as well. I love her outlook on life and I've learned so much about veganism from her even though I'm not vegan.
Her YouTube
Her blog

5. Brooke Saward
Brooke Saward is another Australian blogger/Instagrammer/YouTuber. Her blog is a travel blog where she writes about her solo travels around the world. I am so inspired to chase my dreams whenever I read one of her posts. You should definitely check her out, even if it's just to see her awesome travel photos!
Her YouTube
Her blog

6. Rachel Brathen
Rachel Brathen is a Swedish yogi who lives in Aruba. Her blog and Instagram are full of pictures of amazing beaches, yoga, and inspiration for how to live your daily life. Her posts always make me want to go live on a beach and just do yoga all day long!
Her blog

Who inspires you guys?

P.S. the tea of the day is Oprah chai ^_^

Comments