Friday Firsts: Sarah Beth Yoga

Happy Friday! Another late post, but it's better late than never! This week for my Friday First I decided to try some Sarah Beth Yoga videos. Her videos keep popping up when I search for yoga video's and I finally decided to try one! 



I absolutely love Sarah Beth Yoga! From the few videos I have done I got a really good impression. 


Her videos are filled with pretty basic poses, so they are accessible to all levels of yogi. She does offer some more advanced poses, but she always gives modifications if you need an easier option.


Her videos are also relatively short. They are usually 15-20 minutes, with some slightly longer videos as well. This is perfect for me since I don't always have time for the hour long videos that other yogi's post. As I near graduation I just don't usually have that much time to spare. 



Overall, my first few videos I did with Sarah Beth Yoga were awesome! I would definitely recommend her to all levels of yogi! 


Find her YouTube channel here

What yogi's do you guys like?

P.S. the tea of the day is green tea ^_^

Comments