#iamimperfectlyme Challenge Finished!

Happy Saturday! I am officially finished with my #iamimperfectlyme Lent challenge! I wanted to write a post to share my thoughts about the challenge now that it is done.


One of the biggest things I learned during this challenge was just how many issues I have with my body. It was scary how many times I had to write down for my jar that I thought I was fat. Without realizing it I had been poisoning myself each day with these types of thoughts. I'm glad I discovered this so I can work on being more positive about my body!


I found out, however, that with enough effort and motivation it is possible to stop these types of thoughts in their tracks. During the second half of this challenge I could feel a thought forming and stop it before it completely took hold of my mind. This felt very good and I was always proud of myself when it happened! 


This challenge has helped my confidence in so many ways. I haven't put a negative thought in my jar for about a week. I never thought I would be able to go that long without thinking something negative about myself! I don't want to lose this mentality as I have been so much happier recently. Therefore, even though the challenge is over I'm going to keep working at it. I won't use the jar because I don't feel like I need it anymore. However, I want to keep posting pictures to my Instagram occasionally. I hope that you will still follow along there to see how the challenge might evolve!

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me during this challenge and helped me with it! 

P.S. the tea of the day is green tea ^_^


Comments