Things That Made Me Smile #6

Happy Sunday! This week has been another really happy week! Here are a few of the things that I loved about this week.


1. Kitchen experiments. This week I tried to make lettuce pizzas. I don't usually branch out too much when I'm cooking; it takes a lot of time and I generally have a lot of other things to do. However, I felt like this would be a relatively simple thing to try. I really enjoyed how they turned out and I would definitely experiment more with different ingredients and different vegetables to use as the crust!

2. Applying for jobs. Although applying for jobs is time consuming and a bit stressful, I also really enjoy it. I find it super exciting to think about the future and plan out what I'm going to do after graduation!


3. Flowers in my room. The other day I bought some flowers at the grocery store. I absolutely love seeing them every time I walk into my room. Plus, they make my room smell amazing! 

4. Unexpected surprises. This week I have been surprised a few times by people and it made me extremely happy! For example, one of my professors said she would bring my resume into a company for them to look at in order to help me find a job. I was so grateful that she would go to such lengths to help me. Isn't it great when people surprise you with things like that?

What made you guys smile this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is vanilla chai ^_^

Comments