Things That Made Me Smile #7

Happy Monday! It's time for a new post about all the things that made me happy in the past week!


1. Birthdays. Yesterday was my birthday and it just reminded me of how much I love birthdays! Everyone is always so happy and nice to each other. Since I live in a different state from my family, I didn't get to see them yesterday. However, they sent me a lovely package and a crown! I wish every day could be as happy and fun as birthdays.

2. Skyrim. I started playing the video game Skyrim this week and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Some of my friends play and they thought I would really like it so I decided to try it out. I haven't played a video game since I was about 13, so it was a little strange at first but I'm really enjoying it! 


3. Countdown to graduation. We only have a few weeks to graduation and it's getting so much more real now! I can't wait to see all my family and celebrate the fact that I made it through university! 

4. Taking days for myself. Lately I've been trying a lot more to set days where I do minimal work and just have a relaxing day. It means more work on some days but I don't really mind. I've already noticed that I'm a lot less stressed even though it's coming close to finals week. 

What has made you smile recently?

P.S. the tea of the day is a Tazo chai latte ^_^

Comments