Weekly Inspiration: IISuperwomanII

Happy Wednesday! This week I've been feeling super inspired by Lilly Singh, also known as IISuperwomanII. Lilly is a Canadian YouTuber that I discovered earlier this year. Her main channel videos take on a variety of topics. She sometimes talks about different "types", like types of people on Instagram, types of friends, types of boyfriends, etc. Sometimes she'll do holiday related videos, such as a Valentine's Day gift guide. She also dresses up and acts as her parents and will have videos of her "parents" reacting to different music videos online. No matter what she does you can be sure that it will be riddled with jokes that are sure to make you laugh!


Besides making hilarious videos Lilly has one of the most positive outlooks on life that I have ever seen. I recently started watching her second channel videos that document her daily life. In one video where she is travelling back to Canada from India she talks about how when she was about to get on the plane she almost fainted and didn't make it onto the plane. However, instead of complaining about it or being angry, she was just grateful that she had made it home. Her positive attitude in every video always astounds me! I hope I can be half as positive as she is!


On a side note, can we just take a minute to appreciate how awesome this wall in her room is?!


The last thing that I love about Lilly is how ambitious she is. She is always out chasing her dreams and taking risks, no matter where that takes her. Recently, she announced her world tour! Talk about ambitious! Every time I watch one of her videos I am so inspired to chase my dreams, no matter what they are. 

Check out IISuperwomanII's YouTube here and her Instagram here!

Who has been inspiring you lately?

P.S. the tea of the day is vanilla chai ^_^

Comments