April Favorites



Happy Thursday! This week I wanted to share with you a few things that I have been loving during the month of April. Enjoy!



Teavana Defense Wellness Tea
I completely forgot I had this tea in my cupboard until I got sick with a cold this month. I am so happy I dug it out from behind all my other tea, though! Made with a white tea base, citrus flavors as well as notes of cinnamon and ginger, this tea is heavenly. I've been trying to drink it sparingly, but I am sadly almost out. The next time I am near a Teavana I am definitely going to pick up more! 



Double Moss Stitch
Lately I've been trying to improve my knitting skills by trying out simple patterns. My current project is a scarf for my boyfriend and I decided to try out the double moss stitch. Holy cow, is this pattern beautiful! I think I might just knit everything in a double moss stitch now. It is the perfect amount of pattern, yet still subtle, for an everyday wear winter scarf. I can only imagine how nice it would be as a comfy blanket. Next project, maybe?

Gomukhasana (cow face pose)
This month I have been incorporating Gomukhasana into a lot of my yoga practices. I just can't get enough of it! I love the intense stretch in my hips and my shoulders. Depending on the day I will skip the arms and focus on stretching out my neck with some gentle neck circles. It is the perfect all around stretch after a long day! 


Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
I have been so engrossed in reading this book lately that I have stopped reading everything else. Having seen all the movies multiple times I know the overarching story line, so nothing is really a surprise. However, the attention to detail that Tolkien paid to everything makes the experience of reading the book much more captivating. It is a dense book so it is taking me longer than I expected to read it, but I am loving every second of it. 

P.S. the tea of the day is vanilla chai ^_^

Comments