Weekly Inspiration: Small Steps


As soon as I saw this quote I knew it was going to be my Sunday post. Until recently I felt like the only steps I was taking in my life were small steps. I wanted so badly for all the moving parts in my life to become more tangible. However, all the things I was doing seemed so insignificant. I was sending all the right emails and doing all the right research, but nothing was tangible yet. 

Finally, after weeks of stress and work, my small steps are becoming big steps. I have chosen my grad school program and have gotten this blog up and running again exactly the way I wanted, just to name a few. If it wasn't for all those small steps I took, I wouldn't be here. So let's all take the small steps. Let's make the moves that seem insignificant, because I promise, they are making a difference! 

What small steps are you taking?

P.S. the tea of the day is vanilla chai ^_^



Comments