June Favorites


Can you believe it's already the end of June? This month has been flying by and now it's time for another favorites post! I forgot to do this post in May, but I loved it so much in April I made sure to do it this month. 


Ear to shoulder/chin to chest neck stretches. Recently, I have been loving these stretches. They are the perfect way to stretch out your neck, shoulders, and spine after waking up in the morning or after a long day at work. I usually end up doing these in every practice, no matter what time of day, because it always feels so wonderful on my neck. 


Private Selection Cinnamon Hibiscus Herbal Tea. If you've seen my Instagram stories recently this is the tea that I am drinking almost every morning. I just can't get enough of it! The cinnamon adds a bit of spice but is balanced out well by the  the right amount of spice but it is balanced out by the hibiscus, chamomile, and orange. Even though the tea doesn't have caffeine, the blend of these flavors makes the perfect taste to wake up your brain in the morning. 



Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. I bought this lipcolor as a little splurge for myself when I was out shopping a few weeks ago. I had been wanting something that would add a small hint of color to my lips without being a full on lipstick. This was exactly what I wanted! It's still in the nude color family so it's not too dramatic, but it adds a nice pop of pinky/brown color to my lips during the day. This is perfect for work where I don't want to be too flashy.


House of Cards. I'm a little late to the party but I am finally watching House of Cards! I watched a few episodes of season 1 years ago when it first came out, but for some reason  never continued the series. My boyfriend is an avid fan, so when the newest season came out (season 5) he told me I had to watch the whole thing so we could talk about it. I am slowly making my way through the first season and I am loving it! I think this weekend I am going to have some serious House of Cards binge time. 

What have you been loving this month?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for little tidbits of what I am enjoying throughout the month! 

P.S. the tea of the day is citrus green tea (again) ^_^

Comments