Weekly Inspiration: Daydreams

Image from Jenna Kutcher

I have recently been catching up on YouTube videos and blog posts from the various people that I follow. On top of being a fun way to relax I am constantly amazed at how much many of these people have achieved. From starting side businesses selling beauty products to writing multiple books, it seems like they are never finished with the things they are expanding into. 

Looking at the people I follow, it reminds me that anything we dream is possible, as long as we put in the work. Sometimes I get scared when I think about starting a new project. My daydreams will include things like writing a book, becoming an international yoga teacher, or selling the items that I knit. In the past, I have shied away from these things telling myself that I wasn't good enough or I didn't have the time to practice something to the extent needed. Watching YouTube and reading blogs the past few weeks has really changed that perspective. 

We are capable of doing anything we put our minds to. It might be hard, it might take longer than we thought, and we might not get it perfectly the first time. That's okay! We can't let ourselves get discouraged and need to keep working hard on the things that we love. In the end that is all that matters. Putting time and effort into the things we love, no matter what the outcome, is the best way to stay inspired and happy. 

People who have been inspiring me recently:

P.S. the tea of the day is chai ^_^

Comments