July Favorites



My goodness, where has the time gone? I feel like I was just posting my June Favorites and now it's already time for July! This past month flew by, so this post is a bit shorter, but here are some July Favorites!


Gratitude Journal. Towards the end of June I started writing down 10 things I was grateful for *almost* every morning. I’ve kept it up through the month of July, and now into August. I absolutely love it! It’s so refreshing to sit down each morning and jot down a few things I am feeling grateful for. It can range from big things, like having a good job, to small things, like a warm mug of tea. Especially on mornings where I wake up feeling frazzled or I’ve had a stressful week, it’s a nice reminder not to take anything for granted and to appreciate the small things in life.

Image Source

The Handmaid’s Tale. I absolutely flew through this book! I have been wanting to read it for a long time, but it kept getting pushed to the bottom of my TBR pile. I finally decided to just request it at the library so I didn't see too many spoilers online from the TV series. Once I received it I read it in less than a week! A fantastically written and interesting ntriguing book, I would definitely read this again. Now I want to watch the TV series to see how it compares!

Image Source

Chai tea. Recently I have been adoring having a mug of chai tea, with a little milk and sugar, on weekend mornings. In an attempt to cut back on sugar I try to drink herbal teas during the week, and save this abs a treat on the weekends. This makes it so much more enjoyable! Having a simple treat to enjoy on the weekends has definitely made me appreciate the time at home more.

P.S. the tea of the day is Teavana Defense Wellness tea ^_^ Did anyone else see that they are closing all the Teavana stores? I better stock up!

Comments