Autumn Knitting Wishlist


I recently finished the scarves I was working on my myself and my boyfriend and I realized I didn't have a knitting project I wanted to start after that. After browsing the internet and Pinterest for different knitting project, here are some projects that I would love to work on this autumn!


I absolutely adore this blanket! I think it looks so cozy for a cold winter night. I'm planning on making this my next project just so I can cuddle up under this blanket with a warm mug of tea and a book! 


Isn't this bag cute? The perfect bag for a knitting project or to use as a large tote! This is definitely going on my to be knit list.


The perfect autumn pattern! Wouldn't these pumpkins look adorable on a fireplace mantle? 


I've never knit a sweater before but this one seems like the perfect place to start! This looks so cozy and warm for relaxing around the house.


I follow Gabi from Maison Dene on IG and the first time I saw her post this pattern I fell in love. This sweater is definitely in my future.

I hope you enjoyed this post! What's on your to knit list?

P.S. the tea of the day is iced citrus green tea ^_^




Comments