September Favorites


Happy Thursday! Can you believe that it's the end of September already? I'm so excited for the cooler weather, hot drinks from Starbucks, and all the autumn decor and movies on TV! While we wait for the weather to actually cool down into fall temps, here are some things I have been loving in the month of September! 

Game of Thrones Season 6

I am finally getting caught up on Game of Thrones! In the last few weeks I have watched through season 6 of the series and I absolutely loved it! So many things happened and it feels like all the moving parts in the story are finally coming together. I can't wait to see what season 7 brings!

Kalyn Nicholson YouTube

I got sucked into Kalyn's YouTube channel this month and I just adore her and her videos. She talks about a ton of organizational and planning things and the nerd in me loves it. I find it so satisfying to watch other people clean, organize, and plan to give me new ideas and inspiration. I love watching Kalyn because she is always so authentic and silly in her videos.

Bel Canto

I finished this novel this month and holy cow, it was so good! It was the perfect mix between having action and suspense but also diving into relationships and people. I felt like I got a perfect understanding for the different characters, so when the story twisted and turned the actions of the characters made perfect sense. Book review coming soon! 

Neutrogena Face Wash

I have to be honest and say that I only bought this face wash because the one I usually use (here) was out and I had a coupon for this one. However, I love how it feels! It leaves my skin feeling tingly and clean and it's the perfect thing to wake me up in the morning. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin, but I don't wear any makeup and I only put moisturizer and eye cream on my face, so, I don't generally get much acne. I simply love how clean my face feels after using this! 

What types of things have you been loving lately?

P.S. the tea of the day is an Arnold Palmer ^_^

Comments