Weekly Happiness #1

Happy Sunday! I wanted to change up my weekly inspiration posts to something that would incorporate more fun things and little tidbits here on Sundays. In this series I will share a few things that inspired me, made me smile, or that I was grateful for during the past week. I hope you enjoy! 



Afternoons off from work. Even though it means I have to work on Saturday morning I love when I get an afternoon off from work during the week! This week I ran a few errands and then relaxed while catching up on Game of Thrones. I was getting caught up on season 6 so I can start season 7 soon!

Game of Thrones. I love both the TV show and the books! I can't wait until the new books come out, but until then I will just binge out on the show! I love that now as the seasons have progressed there are more differences between the books and the show. It's so fascinating to see the slightly different directions they are going without departing at all from the overarching story line. 

Flowers outside work. On the side of the building that I work in there are all these pretty flower bushes that are still in bloom. It's such a treat to walk past them every morning going into work! 

What made you happy this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is green tea with honey and ginseng ^_^

Comments