Autumn Bucket List


As the fall season kicks off I definitely want to take full advantage of the fun things there are to do around this time of year. Here are some of the things on my fall bucket list this year!

I haven't been to an apple orchard in a few years, and I would love to visit one this year! Picking fresh apples and making tasty apple treats sounds like a perfect way to warm up the house as the temperatures continue to fall. 

Seeing the leaves change to the beautiful fall colors is one of my favorite things about this season. As the earth prepares for winter it puts on such a beautiful show! I would love to take a hike and see the colors up close.

I love drinking apple cider, but usually I only get it at coffee shops. I really want to try making my own this year, maybe with apples I get from an orchard!

I've never been a huge fan of scary movies, but I definitely want to try to watch a silly Halloween film this year! On the top of my list are It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Young Frankenstein

Even though I don't like scary movies, I do enjoy a good creepy book! I would love to read at least one spooky thriller this year cuddled up on the sofa. Do you have any spooky recommendations for me?

Since becoming vegetarian, Thanksgiving has always been a fun time to try new autumn vegetarian dishes. I always like trying to make something new around Thanksgiving, and I'm already starting to think of ideas! I'm thinking maybe a casserole or some sort of stuffed pepper.

What are you looking forward to this season?

P.S. the tea of the day is citrus green tea ^_^

Comments