October Road Trip Photos

This past weekend my boyfriend and I took a short trip up to Minnesota to visit my parents. We decided to rent a car and drive, and even though it was rainy on Friday (which made a bit of a stressful drive) we had a lot of fun! I can't wait until we take another road trip together. Below are some of the photos we took on our trip! 

Driving through Illinois

Starbucks run!

Cute little cabbage flowers at Minnehaha Falls

Minnehaha Falls



The fall colors in Wisconsin were amazing on our way back home! I can check seeing the autumn colors off my autumn bucket list



We were only gone a few days, but it was the perfect little vacation and we got some much needed relaxation. I hope you enjoyed the photos!

P.S. the tea of the day is cinnamon hibiscus herbal tea ^_^

Comments