Weekly Happiness #4

Happy Sunday! This week was a really lovely one for me. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened, but I had a nice cozy week and I felt like I both got a lot done but also relaxed a good amount. Here are some of the things that made the week so nice!

This week I had a half day at work and I always love using those to get errands and homey things done. It is so nice, especially at this time of year, to do things around the house that make it feel warm and cozy. On my half day on Wednesday I went grocery shopping and got some cute new autumn decorations. It was a great afternoon off from work!

When I went shopping I got the adorable little pumpkin decorations pictured above for the house and I absolutely adore them! We have a few autumnal decorations around already, but these were much more Halloween feeling and I thought they added a nice touch before the holiday on Tuesday. I'm hoping these last me at least a few years because I think they are just too cute!

This week I finished A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson. There is something so satisfying about finishing a good book and getting excited to start something new. I really enjoyed A Return to Love; it was very insightful and practical about how to live your life surrounded with love and positivity. I'm definitely going to put into practice some of the things she discussed!

We recently set up a puzzle (the one on this page) and I have been having so much fun picking away at it! I find autumn the perfect time for puzzles. It's the perfect cozy indoor activity for the chilly days we have been having. 

The weather has really cooled down this week and I am so grateful that it is finally sweater weather. I have been loving bundling up in my sweaters and scarves each morning before work! I'm sure I'll be tired of it soon, but for right now I am enjoying the cool temps!

What made you happy this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is english breakfast tea ^_^

Comments