Weekly Happiness #5


Happy Sunday! This week flew by and I can't believe it is already Sunday again. The weather this week was pretty crappy, but still no snow so I am happy about that! We spent a lot of time inside so we could stay out of the cold rain. Here are some of the things that I enjoyed about this week! 

Last night we decided to head to Oberweis Dairy to try it out the ice cream. Dan has had Oberweis before but I have never tried it. We both got chocolate malts and they were very good! The chocolate was extremely rich and the ice cream was nice and creamy. I would definitely go back and try some other ice cream treats that they have!

Since we have been staying inside I have been doing a lot of reading. I have loved just relaxing on the sofa and digging into a good book after work. Currently I am still working my way through The Return of the King after taking a break to read The Shining! I think next I am going to start the second book in the Outlander series. 

I've been requesting different cookbooks from the library and I love browsing the different recipes. It's so much fun to look for new vegetarian recipes, especially different casseroles or slow cooker meals that will heat up our house in these cold months. Do you have any cookbook suggestions for me?

There is something so refreshing about starting a new month. I love updating my calendars and getting ready for fresh start. It makes me feel so excited and motivated to attack my goals with a fresh perspective!

How was your week this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is english breakfast tea ^_^

Comments