April Favorites

Happy Friday!

April is drawing to a close and it has been interesting to say the least. I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I have been loving this month!


The Band. I have been listening to a ton of The Band. A Canadian-American group active during the 70's and 80's I first heard them because of my fiance. I have been enjoying listening to more of their music this month, specifically the song Ophelia, because it has an upbeat vibe which is perfect during the spring/summer.

Knitting. I have been knitting for around 15 years. Before this month I was picking up my knitting maybe once a week. However, with more down time I have been knitting a little bit each day and I am loving it. It is a nice, relaxing activity after a day of studying or working.


Westworld. Season 3 of Westworld started airing (there are only a few episodes left!) and I absolutely love it. I enjoy how all the seasons are so intense and thought provoking. It is so fun trying to figure out what is going on while watching the seasons unfold. We have agreed that once we finish watching this season we are going to re-watch the previous seasons. There are definitely a lot of details that we missed that would provide insight to the show now that we have seen more seasons. 

Elder Scrolls Online. I am not usually a gamer. My fiance plays Xbox occasionally and I enjoy watching him play, but I am usually reading or doing something else while I watch. We bought Elder Scrolls Online when it had a recent promotion and right away I was interested in playing. It is a fun game with an imaginative story. I've enjoyed playing while being at home since I become immersed in the story. 


Jane Eyre. I have been reading  ton lately and I decided to re-read Jane Eyre. It is my favorite book and I absolutely loved reading it again. The writing is fantastic and the story just has something that draws me in again and again. This was definitely the perfect time to re-read a favorite!

What have you been loving lately?

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time! 

Comments