My Favorite Recipes

Happy Friday!

Finding easy, healthy recipes is not always easy. I find myself getting stuck in a rut every few months where I start cooking less healthy meals that are quick to make. When I notice that happening these are a few of my favorite recipes that I can make any time and my fiance and I always enjoy.

Vegetable Baked Ziti

Baked Ziti from Oh My Veggies. I found this recipe a few years ago and I have made it consistently ever since. It's easy to make and the combination of flavors is wonderful. I cut the ricotta cheese in half but otherwise I don't change anything.

Chili from Eating Well. Trying to find a chili recipe to satisfy a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian can be challenging. After trying out a few recipes this quickly became our favorite. I usually modify it by adding a can of corn along with the black beans. 

Delicious veggie black bean enchiladas are a healthy vegetarian enchilada recipe everyone will love! - cookieandkate.com

Enchiladas from Cookie and Kate. I love enchiladas but have always felt that they were so time consuming to make. I found this recipe from a blogger I follow and I love that it's fast and easy to make. The cinnamon is an unexpected addition that adds great flavor to the dish. 

Pasta Shells from Woman's Day. I tried these pasta shells a few months ago and we absolutely loved them. The cottage cheese makes them light and the lemon adds a bright flavor that I wasn't expecting. I will definitely be making this recipe for years to come.

What are your favorite recipes?

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time!

Comments