Summer Reading List

Happy Friday!

Now that we have entered the month of June and it's almost officially summer I thought I would put together a summer reading list. These are all books from my physical TBR; my goal over the past year has been to mainly read books that I already own so my bookshelf feels less cluttered. I will probably read other things during the summer as well but my main goal is to make it through this list! 


The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I fell in love with Ayn Rand when we read Anthem in high school. I have been meaning for years to read more of her work. The Fountainhead is very long but I am excited to dig into it!

Million Dollar Habits by Robert J. Ringer. I am almost done with my MBA program and I want to read more books about business. This is one that has been sitting on our shelf forever and I figured I would give it a try. 

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. I have been told to read this book more times than I can count! I love reading books on spirituality and I'm eager to check this one out.

Rules of Prey by John Sandford. This is a series that my dad loves and he gave me and my fiance the first book in the series so we could check it out. This is not something I would normally pick up so I am excited to try something new!


The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. I think I bought this book even before I read The Handmaid's Tale. I thought The Handmaid's Tale was fantastic and I can't wait to jump into more of Atwood's work.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson. I borrowed this one from my dad because it seems like it will be such an interesting read. I've seen a few scenes from the movie and I'm intrigued by how the story will be written. 

Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende. I picked this up at a library book sale years ago because it sounded so good! I have never read any of Allende's work before so I am thrilled to try it out.

What are you planning on reading this summer?

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time! 

Comments