September Favorites

 Happy Friday! This month has absolutely flown by. I'm excited to be entering my favorite time of year, though. I love everything about fall and the holiday season that follows! Before we get there, though, here are some of the things I have been loving in September.

Xbox. Recently my fiancé and I bought a second Xbox so that we can play games together. So far we have played Fallout 76 and I've been playing Final Fantasy X as well. While I definitely wouldn’t consider myself a gamer I've been enjoying the escapism of the video games. Plus, it's another fun thing that we can do together!

Yoga & Ayurveda. This book is a reread for me but I'm learning so much from my second read. Yoga is a huge part of my life and I love digging into the details of the philosophy of yoga and Ayurveda. I definitely feel like I'll learn a ton from this book no matter how many times I read it.

Yogi Tea Woman’s Raspberry Leaf. I tried this tea and it was great! I love all kinds of tea and I was looking for something to help with my cycle. I felt like this did a great job of easing any cramps and discomfort that I was feeling. 

Damien Rice. As we enter autumn I always find myself listening to more Damien Rice and other musicians like him. I love the slower, softer vibe for this time of the year. It makes me feel so relaxed and I think it just fits with the cool weather!

Yoga journal. Recently I started writing in a journal during my yoga practice. I write down my intention and any insights that occur during my practice. I find that it’s a great way to get a handle on any emotions that might come up and it helps me to clarify any thoughts running through my head. I would definitely recommend keeping a yoga journal to enhance your practice! 

What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading, I’ll see you next time!


Comments