Vegan Soup Ideas

Happy Friday! As the weather cools down I’ve been craving more soups and stews for dinner. I looked for and found a few recipes to try out. Here are the five that I am most excited about!

Image

Chickpea Noodle Soup. I’m very excited about trying this recipe. Ever since going vegetarian I’ve been wanting a good chicken noodle soup replacement. I have tried to make my own but it’s never turned out quite right. I can’t wait to try this one out, it sounds like it will be a very comforting recipe!

Beefless Stew. My fiancé loves soup and I think this is a recipe he would love. It sounds like a very hearty recipe that will be good for autumn and winter. This would be perfect after coming in from the cold.

Image

Mushroom Wild Rice Soup. I’ve personally never made a wild rice soup before but this sounds like a delicious recipe for a cold day. I love mushroom soups and I’m very intrigued how the rice will enhance the soup.

Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili. During the fall I make chili probably every other week. I can’t wait to try out this new variation! I think the sweet potatoes will be a great addition and I think it would make the house smell wonderful while cooking.

Image

Corn Chowder. Something I always want during the autumn is more hearty soup recipes to make. I’ve never made a cashew paste/cream and I’m interested to see how that flavor affects the soup! 

Whats your favorite fall food?

Thanks for reading, I’ll see you next time!


Comments