Things That Made Me Smile #8

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a nice, lazy Sunday filled with tea and good food! Here are a few of the things that made me smile this week.


1. Flowers. Spring flowers are in bloom everywhere and I'm absolutely in love. Who doesn't love seeing gorgeous flowers every time you go outside?

2. Finding calm. Yesterday I wrote a post about being 22 and what I hope to do this year. It was an exciting post for me to write and I feel so much more calm after coming to the decisions that I speak about in that post!

3. Congratulating friends. As we near the end of uni all of my friends are doing exciting things. They are presenting research at conferences, getting jobs, planning to move out of state, etc. I am absolutely thrilled for each and every one of them! Congratulations to all of you!

4. Yoga. I've been working hard to maintain a more consistent yoga practice every day. So far it has only been a few days, but I already feel better. I feel less lethargic and much more excited to go out and do things each day. I hope I can keep it up!

What made you smile this week?

P.S. the tea of the day is raspberry pineapple white tea ^_^

Comments