May Favorites

Happy Friday!

It is almost the last day of the month so I thought I would share my monthly favorites! Below are five things I have been loving this month.


Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. This is the book that I read with my mom for her birthday and Mother's Day. We both loved it; it was a super cute read and it was a really fun one for us to chat about! If you are looking for a light beach read this summer this is a great option. 

The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. This book was absolutely wonderful. I posted my review last week so if you missed it check it out here! This is a book I'll be thinking about for years to come and I can't wait to read more of Morris' work. 

By the Way - Wikipedia

By The Way by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've really been enjoying listening to this album! I love the sound of the album and it has a nice summery feel. 

AHA sparkling water. I have been drinking so much of this sparkling water! I wanted a flavored drink that wouldn't be too many calories and this is absolutely perfect. It is 0 calories and it has no sugar. They have some really fun flavors too; so far my favorite is Watermelon Lime!

Crash Landing on You | Netflix Official Site

Crash Landing on You. I used to watch Korean Dramas all the time but I had gotten out of the habit of watching them. I was told by a coworker to check this one out and I absolutely loved it! It was cheesy, dramatic, and cute; the perfect show to get wrapped up during my time at home.

What have you been loving this month?

Thanks for reading, I'll see you next time!

Comments